Monday, 18 November 2013

Nubar - Tiara

  I am on my way away from this blog once again. But occasionally I may throw out a post anyway. I have been taking a closer look at my financial situation and it was worse than I thought. Surpise. So I won't be able to buy many new polishes in the near future, because I really need to sort this mess out first.

  This is an old polish I wore many years ago. I like getting around to wearing the oldies again. I have one thick coat on top of white (Zoya - Purity) and then top coat. It's very shimmery and lovely. Lots of regular glitter in what looks like a white base, but I know you can layer this over any other colour you want. The first time around I layered it over pink. Very bad pic though. Very bad indeed. Not that it was easy getting a good one of this polish, but these new ones are better.



1 comment:

  1. Love it! Light and classy. Its perfect for everyday wear.

    ReplyDelete